Sep 27, 2009

**Label Tulip Kits...get SHIMMER(Z)--ized...**










Hi everyone!!
I'm just here today to show you how much FUN I had using September's Label Tulip
kits with my favorite embellishment right now....spray on shimmer, paint on shimmer...
SHIMMERZ

For instance...this layout:























I cut the large butterfly from the Hambly paper (in the add on kit) and
used temporary adhesive to hold it down as I sprayed Shimmerz (spritz)
on top of it, leaving the butterfly image.  I sprayed the entire kraft (packaging)
paper and let it dry.  (it dries really fast!) then I traced around the butterfly
and used it as my journal box. I also painted Shimmerz paint around the edges
for dimensional effect.

In this project:

I sprayed Shimmerz Spritz on the white frame I used for my fall art piece.

and for this layout:


I used Shimmerz paint to paint my letters and sprayed Spritz on top for more of a "shimmer" feel.

The gorgeous kit this month was so fun to play with and "Shimmer(z)" right UP!

I think I **might** have heard there **might** be some fun tutorials coming up?
Hmm.....

On that note...I hope your have a very Shimmer(z)-ized day as you tiptoe
through Label Tulip...

xoxo,
Leslie

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Such GORGEOUS designs...you creative mind always AMAZES and Inspires me and so many! LOVE IT...and LOVE YOU! xoxo
Loves,
K

Sasha said...

looking good girl .. I love it ..