Jul 25, 2009

Happy Weekend everyone! :)



As I sat here thinking about what to post in the blog this week, I was thinking of a way to share the love of some of our members over at Label Tulip who share their GORGEOUS work with us.

Here are a few of my Gallery picks for this week. Thank you for sharing girls...you are FANTASTIC! :)

This one is my Leah using our June kit...I LOVE how she pulled all the fun elements together and


...and this one is from Jennifer...love the bright and boldess with this creation...such a great design!





















...and I also love this one my Joanie

There are so many AWESOME Inspiring creations in the gallery, I just love spending a little time giving love there and seeing all the great ideas people come up with too! It's my favorite way to be inspired and get my smile for the day...and knowing you all more with each one! :)

Thank you for sharing! Have a blessed weekend! :) xoxo












7 comments:

Sasha said...

Love these creations ... wow!

Holly said...

Grrrrrrreat selections, Kimberly! I love to see what our members share with us each month!

Danielle Flanders said...

beautiful picks, Kimberly!

Leah said...

thanks kimberly!
LT has one awesome member gallery!

Monica said...

Fun pages, I love Hanging around!

Cathy R. said...

We do have some awesome member's gallery!! I really love to see those creations!!

Joaniebolognie said...

OMG.....how did I miss this!!!! Holy cow Kimberly....you are so sweet to pick my layout!!!! Thank you...I am so honored and thrilled to be shown here!!!! AHhhhh....I love you guys and your kits!!!!