Mar 15, 2009

Reveal Day: What a Gallery!

Wow! What an unbelievably gorgeous gallery was revealed today! No surprise that the Tulip Girls rocked this kit! Check it out here. And our fearless Tulip Girl DT Coordinator, Holly, put together an absolutely stunning project kit. You'll receive step-by-step instructions on how to make this gorgeous hanging:


And now, I wanted to pick my favorite projects from each of the girls...

Charity knocked me over and blew my mind with this amazing layout! Such a clever use of the exclusive Label Tulip stamp. I adore it!


Our fabulous guest TG, Maggie Holmes rocked out on this layout. I couldn't figure out what those cool white journaling shapes were at first, but then I figured it out! They're a very cool partially masked version of the other exclusive LT stamp! Genius!!


I *heart* this layout by Leslie for so many reasons, but mostly because the design is just so, so beautiful. I adore that big pink brackety thing where the title is. Fantastic!


First of all, this is the cutest photo I have ever seen. Add to it the fact that Holly used packaging (this month's challenge) in such a clever way...and wow!!! Awesome layout!

Alexis just makes everything look so good. I love the design of this page and can't get over the brilliant hand cutting of that little girl. What a fantastic choice!!

This summer-y page from Amanda just makes me smile! And I *adore* how she cut apart the flower! Totally brilliant!


PS: Did you see the amazing pages in honor of Cindee? So sad to see her go, but so glad to send her off with a little something from each of us! (Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see them.)

What are your favorites? Let us know in the forum!

1 comment:

Marianne Hope said...

So much gorgeousnes.....!!!!