Oct 20, 2008

A wee tip.

Just wanted to share a little tip with ya! I wanted to get the feel of sewing on my page, but I don't own a sewing machine. So, the next best thing was to use the October Afternoon paper in the kit that has dotted lines across part of it. I simply used the end of a pin and punched holes along the dotted lines to make it appear like stitching! I also added some holes in the crepe ribbon to make it look stitched.
Simple and fun! By the way, there are still some of the add-on kits available! and we're taking pre-orders as well! Happy Scrapping!, Charity

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great tip, Charity! I don't own a sewing machine either but really like to stitch on my LO. My fingers are not liking me for that hehe. I actually broke a needle the other night trying to go through chipboard! I am going to have to give this a try when I get the kit! And not go through chipcoard anymore. hehe

Holly said...

That's a great idea, Charity! I don't own a sewing machine either. It doesn't matter anyway because I can't sew on a machine to save my life. But, I do love the stitched look! :0)

Cindee said...

This is an amazing tip Charity~! It sure would come in handy when I finally give up on finding the right tension, lol!!