Oct 16, 2009

Gallery Favorites: October


What an amazing reveal! I wanted to pick some favorites of mine to share with you! If you'd like to pick some favorites too, I'd love to hear about them!

From Sasha's Gallery:

Sasha is an amazing scrapper. And she certainly has a huge fan in me. I loved everything in her gallery, but this one has to be my fave! That cluster of embellishments and circles is just too awesome!

From Leslie's Gallery:


Lovely Leslie. How much do I love the bow she tied around her layout?! So much! Great design! Great execution! Just awesome!

From Lain's Gallery:

The title is genius. I love the way the uneven letters echo the sentiment of the layout, plus it's a clever way to get a long title on a page. So cool!

From Kimberly's Gallery:


This layout makes me feel so calm and serene. I adore the stitched ribbon frame. And the way she cut up those clouds and used them...wow! This is one of those utterly perfect layouts. I especially love the brads drifting through the sky in the upper right corner!

From my (Julie's) Gallery:
I think this is my favorite layout just because I managed to turn a problem into a solution. I really, really wanted to type my journaling. But my typewriter won't take anything wider than 8.5 inches. So, I cut out the center of the paper and cut it down so it would fit in the typewriter. I added a piece of red cardstock behind it, before I reinserted it in the center!

From Dedra's Gallery:

Um...have you seen that handmade flower? Seriously! It's AMAZING! And her handwriting is some of the coolest I've ever seen! I love it! Plus, who doesn't love a vertical title?! I do!!!

From Danielle's Gallery:

This card blew me out of the water. I mean, I know that Danielle is a master cardmaker, but wowza! Those puffy hearts are cut from flowers!!!! That is the coolest thing ever! By the way, don't forget that you can buy the card kit and get Danielle's instructions for free! What a deal!

From Charity's Gallery:

Charity is one of the most innovative and clever scrappers around. I'm always impressed with her cool projects and this one is no exception. These lunch bags just made me swoon! They are too too cute! I want someone to pack my lunch in one of them!

From Amy's Gallery:

I'm a sucker for spray ink. LOVE that bold yellow splash of color! And the clever bowling ball in the title just made me smile!

I love the bright colors and bold patterns from this kit! All the layouts are so amazing! Be sure to choose your favorites too!

5 comments:

Jess said...

those are absolutely gorgeous pgs....so inspiring and such talented ladies!!! tfs!

Amy said...

Great projects!

Vel said...

These are all so fantastic I would have a hard time picking one fav from any of the DT's galleries. You're all such an inspiration.

bethchien said...

Good picks! I love Sasha's layout and I sooo love Charity's Sass bags!!! Love love!!

Sasha said...

these pages are so amazing this month wow. I was just amazed at how each person can receive the same kit but yet and still everyone's superb style of scrappin produces just JUICY EYE CANDY .. hee hee ..

..thanks ladies .. I cannot wait to see what you all do with this month's kit.

xoxo