Sep 7, 2009

Multi Photo Layouts Are Awesome!


I adore layouts with multiple photos. But, sometimes they're harder to do than layouts with one perfect photo. There are just more moving parts, you know? Luckily, there a ton of talented ladies who have posted their *amazing* multi photo layouts in our gallery! Here are a few of my favorites:

I love this layout by Amy Welch:


I like the flower she made, the use of paint, and all the layering!

This layout by ElizabethC caught my eye:


I love the way she cut the sun from a piece of patterned paper. And the little collage at the bottom right corner is so beautiful!

This two-pager by AnnaMarie is fabulous:


I love the way she mixed so many patterns. There's such lovely texture on the layout, and yet the photos remain the focus!

Naoko has so many great multi-photo layouts:


This layout has EIGHT photos! And it feels so clean and graphic. Plus, I love the cupcake!

Great summer layout by Leigh:


I love how she used the patterned paper as such a strong design element!

Four photos on this beauty by Susan C:


The paper ruffle, the tilted focal photo...just fabulous!

This layout by Hannah made me laugh out loud:


It's full of fun and whimsy. The photos in the little circles are very clever!

I hope you feel inspired to create some multi-photo layouts! I know that I do!

No comments: