Aug 14, 2009

{1,000} Members of Facebook Contest Winner + More Sneaks!


After poring through more than 300 wonderful, devilishly delicious entries, all describing Label Tulip in a single, perfect word, we have selected a winner!

Nitasha Griffin wrote: "Blooming" - "That's the word I would use because Label Tulip is blooming into such an amazing company and by following your tips and advice, and of course, purchasing your kits I am blossoming into an even better photographer and scrapbooker!" We couldn't be happier to hear those words. Thanks Nitasha.

Thanks, Nitasha for making us smile :) You will receive this lovely prize pack from us. Congrats~!!

Thanks again to everyone who participated!
Have a fabulous weekend...

PS: Oh, more sneaks are up on our homepage :)

3 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

COngrats Nitasha!!!!

nitasha said...

Thank you Label Tulip!!! I am so excited- My family thought I had won the lottery based upon my reaction! I feel like I did--- Smiles and Happiness! Thank you!

Danielle Flanders said...

Congratulations, Nitasha!