Jul 29, 2009

CHA Goodies!



Hello from CHA!! My feet are aching from walking the floor, but we've been having a wonderful time. It's so fun getting to see everything up close and personal. There are so many great things! Plus, being here at Disney World is an extra added bonus. ;)

Before I drag my tired body to bed, I wanted to share a few of my favorite releases.

First up is the new Basic Grey! I just love the gorgeous colors and embellishments of this line, Eskimo Kisses.



Nook and Pantry is my other favorite one. The colors are so soft and sweet.


Next up is Pink Paislee. I love the shabby style this release has. Plus, the holiday colors are pretty non-traditional.







October Afternoon's lines are really sweet, as well. Love them!




So, that's just a little peek into what we've seen. We have a lot more ground to cover! Thanks for letting me share some of my favorites with you.

5 comments:

Cathy R. said...

Whooohooooooo~!!! Thank, Anabelle for sharing your CHA experience with us!! I love everything I saw in your post!! Wish I was there with you!!!

Gretchen said...

oh. my. goodness. Wow is an understatement! Thanks for sharing all the awesome photos!!!

Laura Fiore said...

Thanks so much for showing us a little of what you've seen...great work, and really fun new products!

Nancywithajones said...

aaammmmmaaazzziiinnnggg!

Erika M. said...

Awesome pictures - I love the fact that you're sharing with those of us who are not fortunate to go to CHA! Thanks!!!