Jan 26, 2009

More CHA 09 Winter!

Whohoooooo~!! As I met owner Rebecca at Pink Paislee’s booth, she was so excited to show me this wonderful book and a layout displayed at her booth! Guess who created them?!?! …. Our talented TG, Holly Hank!! I kept on saying “Ohhh~ & Ahhh~” as I look at them closely! Aren’t they adorable?! Thanks for the great inspiration, Holly!


Paris Hilton was at CHA today to unveil her new line, 'Paris Hilton, the Creative Collection’ ! Here I am being one of the paparazzies in the crowd!


Okay, ready to see more CHA photos?! As promised, here is another album with approx. 150 photos to share with you~!! Gosh!... There were just too many things to see all at once! Enjoy!
Off to bed...we need to rest up for another day of SERIOUS shopping : ) Good night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pics love to see em!!

Nicole said...

WOOHOO for Holly!! Gorgeous!

Off to drool over the photos! Thanks Cathy!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh... she WAS there!!! I figured she draw a big crowd!! I wanna know what her stuff looks like.

.. sooo cool to see Holly's stuff there.. amazing inspo as always!!

.. off to look at the rest of the pics...

TFS!!! :)