Jan 26, 2009

More CHA 09 Winter!

Whohoooooo~!! As I met owner Rebecca at Pink Paislee’s booth, she was so excited to show me this wonderful book and a layout displayed at her booth! Guess who created them?!?! …. Our talented TG, Holly Hank!! I kept on saying “Ohhh~ & Ahhh~” as I look at them closely! Aren’t they adorable?! Thanks for the great inspiration, Holly!


Paris Hilton was at CHA today to unveil her new line, 'Paris Hilton, the Creative Collection’ ! Here I am being one of the paparazzies in the crowd!


Okay, ready to see more CHA photos?! As promised, here is another album with approx. 150 photos to share with you~!! Gosh!... There were just too many things to see all at once! Enjoy!
Off to bed...we need to rest up for another day of SERIOUS shopping : ) Good night!

3 comments:

Heather Prins said...

thanks for the pics love to see em!!

Nicole said...

WOOHOO for Holly!! Gorgeous!

Off to drool over the photos! Thanks Cathy!

amanda said...

OMGosh... she WAS there!!! I figured she draw a big crowd!! I wanna know what her stuff looks like.

.. sooo cool to see Holly's stuff there.. amazing inspo as always!!

.. off to look at the rest of the pics...

TFS!!! :)