Oct 16, 2008

Reveal Time!! *Oct Kit*

Wowsa WOW WOW!  That's all I can say... well, no, that's not all I can say, I can say a LOT more!.. and I'm gonna! ;) The ladies at LT have outdone themselves again.  This kit is packed full of beautiful papers and awesome embellishments.  Just look... 


Ooooohh.. the colors, the patterns, the cute little touches of embellies.. looove this kit!  And do you see that "sold out" sign on the bottom?  Yep it's true.  It sold out in record time.  You know what that means?  So this doesn't happen to you again, you must RUSH over to LT and subscribe to these kits to guarantee you a slice of the yummy pie!  And don't forget to check out the add-on kits, some of which are, as of now anyway, still available! :)

I'm also gonna grab some images from the wonderful Tulip Girl Gallery.  And sorry for the extreme gushy post here.. but there is some SERIOUSLY talented ladies there!  I am so honored to be a part of this amazing group!  So much eye candy.. so much inspiration, I could ooogle through the gallery all night and continuously find cool things to look at!  I was so excited for the 1st gallery with this new team, and they did NOT disappoint!  Great work ladies!

So, I'll grab one from each gal...

First of all, our very talented Guest Designer: Jamie Harper



Tulip Girl Coordinator: Holly Hanks



Veteran Tulip Girl: Alexis Hardy ;)



Now the newbies...

Tulip Girl: Charity Hassel




Tulip Girl: Julie Fei-Fan Balzer



Tulip Girl: Leslie Ashe



Tulip Girl: Sasha Farina



See, I told you these girls totally RAWKED this kit!  Now run to the gallery and oogle all of the inspiration in there!   Is it wrong that this new gallery just went up and I already CAN'T WAIT to see the next one?!  {hee hee}

Where's my work you ask?  Well, I will have a "special" reveal night tomorrow (Friday) night at 6pm! .. you can thank the mailman for that! ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

bethchien said...

WOW WOW WOW!! AMAZING LAYOUTS!! Such beautiful, amazing inspiration!
Have a good weekend everybody!
B

Cathy R. said...

I agreeeeeeee! Aren't they beautiful?!?!
Let's see what you have to show us tonight!!! I can't wait!!!