Mar 20, 2008

Our website is working to it's full potential now, YAY!!!!

As you all know, our website was down starting Sunday, later in the evening and came back on yesterday afternoon, yay!!!! It's been a nightmare, to say at least, but we're just glad that it's back and the problems are all behind us now, whew~! THANKS to everyone for being patient through this process!! :) We really appreciate it!!

And because getting our website back up makes us GIDDY with joy, to celebrate, we're going to be giving out 1 April kit for FREE to a lucky person, all you have to do is tell us 3 kit names or themes that you think would fit LT style! Coming up with kit names has been lot more difficult than it should be so we'd like some suggestions! :) So, post on our forum and tell us the names or themes that you think would be a perfect fit for LT and be entered into a drawing to receive our April kit for FREE!! (Btw, have I told you that April kit is, by far, my favorite?!)

And to make it more exciting, any suggestions on names or themes that we end up using will get a RAK from us!! How's that for doubling your chances?!

Please post your suggestions on our forum as any suggestions posted on our blog will not be entered into the drawing!

Note: All subscribers are eligible to play. If you are picked as a winner, you'll get a refund for your subscription payment!

Edited: This giveaway is good till March 30th, and the random winner will be chosen and posted on the 1st!

3 comments:

Dolores said...

BUTTERFLY KISSES
DREAM CATCHER
ENCHANTED

{Brooke} said...

I think I'm to late to post on the forum, but I wanted to say that I have always shyed away from kits...until I discovered Label Tulip! I have subscribed and can NOT wait to get my first kit!!! Thanks for converting me !!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.